1. Dy. Coordinator of the project titled ” Virtulisation of Technical Education” sponsored by Department of Information Technology, Government of India. The project objective was to develop and connect 14 Nodal Centers all across U.P. and Uttrakhand for dissemination of the E-Learning contents through virtual class rooms. Two recording rooms are also being setup for the E-content development. Duration: 3 years (2009-2012), Project Cost: Rs 300 lakhs. (Completed)
2. Successfully deployed and completed a consultancy project of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission, Lucknow, worth Rs 3.80 lakhs, to develop a software for computer based typing test and conduction of examination at three centers. (August-September 2015)
3. Submitted a project titled ”SEEdS (Software Export of Educational Services)” for setting up an Institute for skill up gradation for ICT based export of educational services. The project is approved by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
4. Organised a Faculty Development Program on Formal Methods and Verification and Large Systems on 28-29th December 2015 under the aegis of World Bank TEQIP-II at Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow.
5. Organised a faculty development workshop on “ Faculty Development Program on Foundations and Research Trends on Design and Analysis of Algorithms ” from 21st May to 24th May 2009 at Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Farah, Mathura.
6. Organised a research development workshop on ”An introduction to Formal Methods, Verification and Proof Techniques” from 11th-13th march 2011 at Anand Engineering College, Agra.
7. Post Graduates and Doctoral Research .
1. FDP on "Formal Methods and its applications " , to be scheduled soon in Feburary 2018.
2. Project on " Verification of Cyber Physical system in Automotive domain" ,under review.
3. Project on "Reasoning Security and Correctness in Safety-Critical Systems using Hybrid Formal Techniques" , in process.